CALL FOR ENTRIES
We’re looking for snowboard/ski films, doesn’t have to be pro – but needs to be a crowd pleaser. Top 10 films will be aired at this year’s Shred Fest Rockies at Wild Bill’s in Banff on October 19, 2017!
- Submissions Open: July 15, 2017
- Submissions Deadline: Sep 15, 2017
- Filmmakers Notified: Oct 1, 2017
- Event Date: Oct 19, 2017
Our audience will have a say in whose film they liked the best, with our Local’s Choice Award. (Ski Big 3 Adult Season Pass, Value $2,199)
Judge’s choice wins a $400 Gift Certificate to Unlimited Skate and Snow.
- Finished work must be no longer than 7 minutes, including credits.
- Final edits must be submitted in by 5pm MST on Saturday, October 4, 2017.
- Event tickets: Each filmmaker finalist will receive one ticket to the show.
- Crowfoot Media reserves the right to show all entries post event.
- Finalists to be notified October 1, 2017.
- If sending a video file, please submit in one of the following formats: MPEG-4, .mp4, .mov or .m4v formats. Alternatively, submit the link of your video (e.g. youtube, vimeo).
- Projection format will be 1920 x 1080 pixels. Please work within these parameters.
- Filmmakers may send submissions through email or a file sharing site such as Dropbox.
We’re flipping Wild Bill’s into a rad venue including a theatre and trade-show area (for businesses to showcase their winter goods) and an audience of 350 winter enthusiasts.
10% of ticket sales will be donated to Avalanche Canada.
SUBMIT YOUR FILM
For entry inquiries, please contact:
Share the stoke! #SHREDFESTROCKIES