ROCKIES: SHRED FEST
One of Banff’s most anticipated events of the year, Crowfoot Media’s third annual Rockies: Shred Fest takes over Wild Bill’s on October 19, 2017! A sold-out event in its first two years, Shred Fest (formerly Winterstoke Banff) is a pre-season gathering hosted in collaboration with Capow Guiding, featuring the “best of” local ski and snowboard films (showcased on Wild Bill’s giant screen), a winter tradeshow, major door prizes, giveaways, and more!
Shred Fest filmmakers have big prizes up for grabs, including the Local’s Choice and Judge’s Choice . The first 100 audience members to arrive go home with a swag bag full of product and promo from our sponsors.
- Event date: October 19, 2017
- Event time: 8:00 – 11:30 p.m.
- Location: Wild Bill’s, Banff
10% of ticket sales will be donated to Avalanche Canada.
Our finalists have been chosen, view here.
Check out our awesome lineup of vendors here.
SkiBig3, Banff & Lake Louise Tourism, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Crowfoot Media, Capow Guiding, Monod Sports, Jones Snowboards and many more.
Known throughout the Canadian Rockies for producing top-notch mountain culture events, Crowfoot Media is a Banff-based publishing house and the creative force behind the Canadian Rockies Annual. Last year’s events included Winterstoke Banff and Rockies 2.0, a launch party with Shred Kelly to celebrate volume 2 of the Canadian Rockies Annual.
- Tune into CrowfootMedia.com for exclusive web articles, event updates, giveaways and subscription information.
- Sign up for Crowfoot Media’s Community Newsletter – a one-stop shot for the latest and greatest coming from this mountain culture hub.
- Subscribe to the Canadian Rockies Annual or pick up a copy.
Share the stoke! #SHREDFESTROCKIES