SHRED FEST ROCKIES
One of Banff’s most anticipated events of the year, Crowfoot Media’s third annual Shred Fest: Rockies takes over Wild Bill’s on October 19, 2017! A sold-out event in its first two years, Shred Fest (formerly Winterstoke Banff) is a pre-season gathering hosted in collaboration with Capow Guiding, featuring the “best of” local ski and snowboard films (showcased on Wild Bill’sgiant screen), a winter tradeshow, prizes, giveaways, and more!
Shred Fest filmmakers have big prizes up for grabs, including the Local’s Choice and Judge’s Choice . The first 100 audience members to arrive go home with a swag bag full of product and promo from our sponsors.
- Event date: October 19, 2017
- Event time: 8:00 – 11:30 p.m.
- Location: Wild Bill’s, Banff
10% of ticket sales will be donated to Avalanche Canada.
Shred Fest: Rockies 2017 is run in partnership with Capow Guiding, Wild Bill’s and Banff & Lake Louise Tourism.
Find out about the latest gear, goods and products at our mountain trade show.
>> Apply to be a mountain trade show vendor here.
- Films (part one)
- Intermission / social
- Films (part two)
- Intermission / social / voting
- Prizes / winners announced
Interested in becoming an event partner, trade show vendor or providing merchandise for our swag bags? Contact email@example.com.
Our audience will have a say in whose film they liked the best, with our Local’s Choice Award. (Prize to be announced!)
Our panel of judge’s will have a say in whose film they liked the best, with our Judge’s Choice Award. (Prize to be announced!)
Known throughout the Canadian Rockies for producing top-notch mountain culture events, Crowfoot Media is a Banff-based publishing house and the creative force behind the Canadian Rockies Annual. Last year’s events included Spindrift Sessions (a speaker series), Winterstoke and Rockies 1.0, a launch party with Shred Kelly to ring in the inaugural volume of the Canadian Rockies Annual.
- Tune into CrowfootMedia.com for exclusive web articles, event updates, giveaways and subscription information.
- Sign up for Crowfoot Media’s Community Newsletter – a one-stop shot for the latest and greatest coming from this mountain culture hub.
- Subscribe to the Canadian Rockies Annual or pick up a copy.
Share the stoke! #SHREDFESTROCKIES