SHRED FEST ROCKIES
One of Banff’s most anticipated events of the year, Crowfoot Media’s third annual Rockies: Shred Fest takes over Wild Bill’s on October 19, 2017! A sold-out event in its first two years, Shred Fest (formerly Winterstoke Banff) is a pre-season gathering hosted in collaboration with Capow Guiding, featuring the “best of” local ski and snowboard films (showcased on Wild Bill’s giant screen), a winter tradeshow, major door prizes, giveaways, and more!
Shred Fest filmmakers have big prizes up for grabs, including the Local’s Choice and Judge’s Choice . The first 100 audience members to arrive go home with a swag bag full of product and promo from our sponsors.
- Event date: October 19, 2017
- Event time: 8:00 – 11:30 p.m.
- Location: Wild Bill’s, Banff
10% of ticket sales will be donated to Avalanche Canada.
Rockies: Shred Fest 2017 is run in partnership with Capow Guiding, Wild Bill’s, Banff & Lake Louise Tourism, SkiBig3, 106.5 Mountain FM, K2, Big Rock Brewery, Burton, BCA + Avalanche Canada.
- Banff & Lake Louise Tourism
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Sunshine Village Ski & Snowboard Resort
- Norquay Mountain Resort
- Capow Guiding
- Avalanche Canada
- K2 Skis
- Backcountry Access
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
One night Gourmet Getaway at any lodge, which includes one night accommodation, 3 course a la carte dinner for two, and breakfast for two.
- Films (part one)
- Intermission / social
- Films (part two)
- Intermission / social / voting
- Prizes / winners announced
Interested in becoming an event partner, trade show vendor or providing merchandise for our swag bags? Contact email@example.com.
Our audience will have a say in whose film they liked the best, with our Local’s Choice Award. (Ski Big 3 Adult Season Pass, Value $2,199)
Judge’s choice wins a $400 Gift Certificate to Unlimited Skate and Snow.
Known throughout the Canadian Rockies for producing top-notch mountain culture events, Crowfoot Media is a Banff-based publishing house and the creative force behind the Canadian Rockies Annual. Last year’s events included Winterstoke Banff and Rockies 2.0, a launch party with Shred Kelly to celebrate volume 2 of the Canadian Rockies Annual.
- Tune into CrowfootMedia.com for exclusive web articles, event updates, giveaways and subscription information.
- Sign up for Crowfoot Media’s Community Newsletter – a one-stop shot for the latest and greatest coming from this mountain culture hub.
- Subscribe to the Canadian Rockies Annual or pick up a copy.
Share the stoke! #SHREDFESTROCKIES